Thanks Honey for the update, sorry to bug you about it. Your kids are cute and I wish I could come smooch on little Lucy's cheeks! Your furniture is pretty-- thanks for sharing. It was good to chat today, miss and love you lots!
Honey, I love your new furniture!! Looks very posh. I can't believe how Big your kids are getting. Clay looks so grown up. Lucy is getting so big. She will be walking before you know it!! We love you guys!!
Darling cute pictures. I can't believe how big everyone is getting. I thought that was Rylee in the 1st picture and it is KC. WOW. You're all getting so big. I love the new furniture. It looks great. We're praying for your sale and loan. I just wish I could give everyone a snubble. We love you all so much and miss you soooooooo much. Love you.
Your kids are getting so big, I can hardly stand it. I too thought that Kacyee was Rylee. They could be twins! Love your new livingroom and the colors. Everyone is growing up so quickly and your cute little Lucy is such a button. We were showing your pic's to Flori and Rob and they thought that Lucy was a doll (along with the other kids of course)! Love you guys!
I love your livingroom it looks very cozy! You kids are just so darn cute. I wish we were closer so I could see you more. I think lucy looks kind of like Rylee now. I love your cute little cheeks. Clay I am going to take some truck pictures for you. Love you guys.
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
5 comments:
Thanks Honey for the update, sorry to bug you about it. Your kids are cute and I wish I could come smooch on little Lucy's cheeks! Your furniture is pretty-- thanks for sharing. It was good to chat today, miss and love you lots!
Honey, I love your new furniture!! Looks very posh. I can't believe how Big your kids are getting. Clay looks so grown up. Lucy is getting so big. She will be walking before you know it!! We love you guys!!
Darling cute pictures. I can't believe how big everyone is getting. I thought that was Rylee in the 1st picture and it is KC. WOW. You're all getting so big. I love the new furniture. It looks great. We're praying for your sale and loan. I just wish I could give everyone a snubble. We love you all so much and miss you soooooooo much. Love you.
Your kids are getting so big, I can hardly stand it. I too thought that Kacyee was Rylee. They could be twins! Love your new livingroom and the colors. Everyone is growing up so quickly and your cute little Lucy is such a button. We were showing your pic's to Flori and Rob and they thought that Lucy was a doll (along with the other kids of course)! Love you guys!
I love your livingroom it looks very cozy! You kids are just so darn cute. I wish we were closer so I could see you more. I think lucy looks kind of like Rylee now. I love your cute little cheeks. Clay I am going to take some truck pictures for you. Love you guys.
Post a Comment