I could tell you a couple of guys that would love to be "takers" ... Wow, who knew that you even golfed? Must be all that practice from playing Tiger Woods on the X-box. Looks fun, what a great experience and a beautiful course. I see all that grass and I just want to take off my shoes and walk in it, we don't see a lot of that around here! Glad you had a fun time. Doesn't the name Sanctuary go better for a Spa than a Golf Course? Unless you're a golfer I guess.
WOW!! That is soooooooo beautiful. How fun for both of you. Who watched the kids? Where is it located? We'd love to be takers but we're not so great. It sure does look like fun.
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
4 comments:
I could tell you a couple of guys that would love to be "takers" ... Wow, who knew that you even golfed? Must be all that practice from playing Tiger Woods on the X-box. Looks fun, what a great experience and a beautiful course. I see all that grass and I just want to take off my shoes and walk in it, we don't see a lot of that around here! Glad you had a fun time. Doesn't the name Sanctuary go better for a Spa than a Golf Course? Unless you're a golfer I guess.
That looks like it was great fun! You guys look like pro golfers and wealthy ones too! :) Glad you guys had fun golfing!
WOW!! That is soooooooo beautiful. How fun for both of you. Who watched the kids? Where is it located? We'd love to be takers but we're not so great. It sure does look like fun.
Can I come next time. You both look so good out there. What beautiful views. We can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment