We absolutely love our new neighborhood and (of course!) the pool. Here are some cute pics of the kids (excuse Clay's "friend" under his nose...). Did I mention we got a new camera too? YAY!
Great pictures!! Such darling kids. We just miss you guys so much. Those are such great shots of each one of them. It just captures each one of their personalities. Great job! Great camera! We can hardly wait to see you in real life. We can hardly wait to see more pictures and more posts. Yeah for the new camera.
Everyone is looking so cute. We miss you guys a ton, when are you coming to visit? Post more pictures of your house with your new camera! How cool that you have a pool. No need for a pool here - still in the 50's-60's around here. We better get to see you before Disney.
What sweet little children! I can't believe how quickly they are growing. So not fair to not be able to smooch their cheeks. Great pic's Honey! Love you and miss you guys!
Love the pictures! What fun to have a new camera....so where are the pictures of your 'projects'? I'm dying to see. Reecy is right...is Ryan getting the instruments of intimidation ready to ward off the boys? More pictures!!! Love you guys! ( I know I shouldn't talk...we haven't posted for more than a month...but when we do it will be a lot!)
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
8 comments:
Great pictures!! Such darling kids. We just miss you guys so much. Those are such great shots of each one of them. It just captures each one of their personalities. Great job! Great camera! We can hardly wait to see you in real life. We can hardly wait to see more pictures and more posts. Yeah for the new camera.
Hun, your kids are georgeous!
Micki
I love the pictures. Your subjects are beautiful! Your camera takes good pictures. How fun to have a pool! Love ya
Cute kids!! Rylee looks like she is 12! Is Ryan getting the bat ready? Good pics! Love you guys!
Everyone is looking so cute. We miss you guys a ton, when are you coming to visit? Post more pictures of your house with your new camera! How cool that you have a pool. No need for a pool here - still in the 50's-60's around here. We better get to see you before Disney.
What sweet little children! I can't believe how quickly they are growing. So not fair to not be able to smooch their cheeks. Great pic's Honey! Love you and miss you guys!
Honey, how did you change your comment so that it said, Honey Hunt said? Let me know. Love ya
Love the pictures! What fun to have a new camera....so where are the pictures of your 'projects'? I'm dying to see. Reecy is right...is Ryan getting the instruments of intimidation ready to ward off the boys? More pictures!!! Love you guys! ( I know I shouldn't talk...we haven't posted for more than a month...but when we do it will be a lot!)
Post a Comment