
I found this picture the other day and it made me smile. This picture was taken exactly one month before our wedding (7 years ago) at Jason and Christina's wedding and in fact two days before our engagement was official with the proposal and ring. Looking back at how Ryan and I met (a blind date) and getting married two and a half months later, there's no other way I would have done it. I love my Ryno and all that he is and is striving to become. He is my favorite person in the whole wide world and the best dad to our 4.25 children. (Yes! Number 5 should be joining us the end of March! Can you believe it??) I love you Ryan. Thanks for all you do and for being you.


7 comments:
You guys look exactly the same! No fair! We are excited to see you guys at Christmas! Love you!
You owe Eric and I big!! Just kidding. We are glad that we made the opportunity available so you two could meet. We love you guys!!
I totally agree with Patti. You both look just the same. A very handsome couple! Now you just need to add almost five cute faces. Life is good huh!
What a great picture! Congrats on baby #5! You guys are so crazy! We love you!
Honey, I saw a baby countdown on a friend's blog. If you are interested, http://www.widgetbox.com/
widget/baby-ticker
Okay, maybe the website is this instead. . .
http://babystrology.com/
tickers/index.html
You guys are so beautiful. So fun to see your pic and you really haven't changed. Wow. We think you're both very wonderful. Love you so much.
Post a Comment