If the Hunts are heading out of town, there's a pretty good chance you know where we're headed. We can't go very long without visiting Grammies and Grandpa over in Utah.
Here are some pictures from our trip last weekend:
The Easter Egg Hunt
Every year, Gma and Gpa have an Easter egg hunt in the their backyard. We were so glad they waited for us to come to do it.
Rylee with her loot.
Clay with "Garpa"
(and the neighborhood dog Chico. He is the fattest little chihuahua I have ever seen!)
Kaycee holding the most coveted egg - The Silver Egg
(it holds money, and she was the one who found it in her group.)
I picked up most of Lucy's eggs. She wasn't about to be grabbing them near all those maple bugs!
Olivia was a little under the weather this trip. Here she is watching the action with Aunt Micki up on the stone wall.
(and the neighborhood dog Chico. He is the fattest little chihuahua I have ever seen!)
(it holds money, and she was the one who found it in her group.)
Back Yard Fun

All of the grand kids LOVE my parents back yard. Depending on the season, you can swing, slip and slide (we're talking HUGE down the hill), ride the tractor (lawn mower), roast hot dogs, have s'mores, go sledding and so much more! So much fun.
As soon as we get through the door of Grammies, Clay searches for Grandpa and asks to take the tractor out.
I couldn't resist this picture. Blake (Reecy's) and Clay - can you see the wheels in their heads turning? These cute boys, along with some other grandsons loaded up that trailer a couple times with wood (I think they worked even harder when they found out Grandma was going to pay them!) It was fun to watch them work so hard together.
As we were roasting our hotdogs and s'mores, the MG made it's debut this season. Everyone was in on riding around the back yard. . . I think the tractor may have some competition now..


I couldn't resist this picture. Blake (Reecy's) and Clay - can you see the wheels in their heads turning? These cute boys, along with some other grandsons loaded up that trailer a couple times with wood (I think they worked even harder when they found out Grandma was going to pay them!) It was fun to watch them work so hard together.
Just chillin' in the back yard.
Later that evening, my mom, Micki and Reecy got into some spa action (check out this handheld baby here!). I actually have some before and after pictures, but I certainly know better (now!) NOT to show any pictures that my sisters may think are unflattering. I'll just say that Micki totally knew how to ham up a before picture. It was AWESOME!
At Home Spa Action
Later that evening, my mom, Micki and Reecy got into some spa action (check out this handheld baby here!). I actually have some before and after pictures, but I certainly know better (now!) NOT to show any pictures that my sisters may think are unflattering. I'll just say that Micki totally knew how to ham up a before picture. It was AWESOME!
We had a great trip!


4 comments:
It was so great to have you all here...I miss "Oweeva" give everyone a snubble for us!
Looks like a fun family get-together! We're glad you're back though!
It was so fun to see you guys! Sorry that were gone for part of it! Looks like the easter egg hunt was great as usual. Thanks for the facial! Isn't the enjoy the ride thing good! Love ya!
Your dad looks so cute in his old fashioned hat! Fun to see pics of the fam!
Post a Comment