Friday, July 16, 2010

39 Weeks

I'm hoping this is the last post of my pregnant belly, but now that I've said that out loud... I've tried hard to be patient, but everyday has been a struggle.

39 weeks

So sweet baby in there, please come soon. Like now. At our Dr. appt this morning there wasn't anything too promising that you are close to meeting us - although I did go from 1 cm to 2, but only 50% effaced and at a -2 station, but today is the day that I guessed you'd come. But, I'll be okay if you want to wait until tomorrow - for your Dad and Gpa's guess.

We're anxious to meet you.

7 comments:

Topsy said...

I bet Sunday, early early in the morning. No offense. :_)

Lynsey said...

I bet he comes when he is good and ready, but I hope that time comes soon. :)

Honey said...

No offense taken - that's better than next week!

Here's to hoping good and ready IS soon!

Lanette said...

Hang in there, Hon. I'm praying for you:).

katieo said...

"Like Now."

Oh I remember that feeling.

I hope you're already at the hospital. And if you're not, I hope it's in the next 48 hours.

All the best Honey! Can't wait to meet le bebe!

MerileeAshton said...

You always look so fantastic girl! Best of luck and here's hoping it's SOON! I so know that feeling! :) *HUGS*

Carla said...

Hope he comes soon! Love you!