Friday, July 23, 2010

Introducing . . . .


Henry Dale Hunt
July 22, 2010
2:43pm
7lb 15 oz
21 in long

12 comments:

Charisse said...

Oh he is absolutely adorable! I just want to kiss that face. Have you talked to Grandpa?

I am so impressed that you went all natural. You are amazing! Love you!

Eric and Hannah said...

You went all natural? You go girl!

He is so darling! I can't wait to meet him!

Danae said...

He is adorable! Congrats!

Aaron and Angela said...

Yay! So excited to meet him! He is just perfect!

Lynsey said...

Congratulations!! He is just perfect and adorable! Hope you and Henry are both doing well.

Livingstone Family said...

Love him! Wish I could come and snuggle the little man. They grow so darn fast, it is really sad. I would've named Annie Henry if she would've been a boy. Glad you got to use it since I took Maggie! Love you guys and hope you're doing well and recovering well. When might we get to meet the little guy?

Marianne said...

He is one handsome little fellow. I'm not just saying that...he really is. Good job you guys. And I love the name Henry.

Al said...

I have been checking all week and am so glad to see Henry came! Henry is my brother's name, so I have loved it for 25 years!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Alright! Congrats.

Carla said...

Hooray! So glad he is here! Welcome Henry!!! We love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! What a cutie!

Janelle said...

Congratulations! What a cute little guy. Glad he finally came!