Thanks to Henry, we were up a little earlier on Sunday. I didn't mind as I had a lesson to prepare and it wasn't long before more kids arose and burst into our bedroom - always a lovely sight on Mother's Day. Ryan knew just what to do as he collected little people and headed to the kitchen.
It wasn't long before I was greeted again with this lovely spread.
It wasn't long before I was greeted again with this lovely spread.
I tease Ryan about how lucky he is that I'm so easy to please.
Just give me a few treats and I'm a happy camper.
Maybe one of these days my addiction to sugar will change to diamonds . . .
I don't think so. Lucky him.
It was a lovely day.
Just give me a few treats and I'm a happy camper.
Maybe one of these days my addiction to sugar will change to diamonds . . .
I don't think so. Lucky him.
It was a lovely day.



2 comments:
Wish I could've traded one of my crepes for one of your french toasts...and a piece of licorice. Yum. Personally, isn't life SO much easier when you're easier to please. I prefer it to diamonds, too. Life is good. Happy Mama's day to you.
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment