Those pictures are adorable! But yes, I love that last one. It would look great in a bedroom. I love the blues in it. Your kids are all growing up. Crazy! By the way, I enjoyed reading about your Washington adventures--the drive, the triathlon, etc. You're amazing! Don't know how you do it all!
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
6 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! But yes, I love that last one. It would look great in a bedroom. I love the blues in it. Your kids are all growing up. Crazy! By the way, I enjoyed reading about your Washington adventures--the drive, the triathlon, etc. You're amazing! Don't know how you do it all!
So cute. Totally love them. Great job on the triathlon, by the way :)
Adorable!! Those pictures turned out great! I would love to do family pictures by the ocean. :)
Beautiful pictures.
And lock that Rylee in the closet now!!! Seriously!!! Her eyes were drawing me in!
Love the pictures. Super cute.
love love love love love love.
beautiful. :)
Post a Comment