Thursday, December 15, 2011

This Little Boy

(Henry - 16 mos.)

There are adventures with Henry almost everyday. He's certainly one to keep me on my toes.
This little guy is a toilet dunking, binky swishing, toilet brush dragging, midnight escaping, vent dropping, head bonking, monkey climbing, top tooth grinning, tooth brushing, dish turning, Christmas ball throwing, stick jabbing, cell phone chucking, fruit snack eating, diaper digging, sister hugging, sister shoving, happy Happy HAPPY little boy.

And we love him to pieces.

2 comments:

Lanette said...

Wow. All that mischief-making gives me A LOT to look forward to with Sam. YIKES. I'm destined for it.

About the camera. It's a Canon PowerShot SX130 IS. It's a glorified point and shoot with video capabilities. It was $200 at Sam's a year go. I think I saw it at Wal-Mart the other day for $179.99, or something like that. I'm saving for a GRAND BIG camera, but this sufficed for awhile, and I really like it. However, I edit all the photos on my blog at picnik.com. It's free, unless you buy a premium membership. It's so user friendly, fun to tinker with. I LOVE it WAY more than a photoshop, etc.

Sometimes the camera doesn't get all the close-ups I want, or the lightings off, BUT, I can usually fix all those issues on Picnik.

Good luck camera hunting! So fun! Oh, and our Christmas cards will go out in the next day or so...I hope! Love you.

Charisse said...

He is so cute! He has gotten so big. Blake broke all my Christmas balls when he was a year old, before they made shatter proof.

Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!