Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's Thursday, right?

It's been a bit of a longer week this week.
Ryan's back was slowing giving out until last Friday when it
became almost completely uncooperative.
Then Monday came infecting Ryan and Clay with Strep.
Poor guys.
Ryan went back to work today, feeling less than tip top.
Much less.
Clay is still home from school today, but is joined by Lucy who has a stomach ache...

Clay missed an ortho appointment this morning.
He's been on meds for a few days and we thought he'd be better by now.
Obviously not.
I need to remember to re-schedule.

There's a Winter Storm Warning in effect for the Denver area now thru Saturday morning.
6-12 inches expected by morning in the metro area.
I knew I should have gone to Costco yesterday.
(Does anyone else love getting their coupon books in the mail??)
Today is the first day of the coupons.
Have you ever been to a crazy Costco on the first day of coupons?
Or when a BIG storm is headed your way?
Or both?
Gross.
It's giving me anxiety just thinking about it.

But, we go and do, right?
I better get going.
And doing.

Have a great Thursday!


1 comment:

Danae said...

That time of year--sickness, storms, etc. Good luck with it all. I'm totally with you on the Costco coupon thing. I do try to avoid day one though if possible. Hope you survived it.