Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ready for Summer

Last week we had such lovely weather. Warm and sunny with temperatures in the 70's. Perfection. I think one day we even hit 80. I know!

This week started out pretty chilly. Our predicted snow (or rain) never came, but the temp certainly took a dive. Unphased by the change, look what these hooligans did yesterday. I thought about stopping them, but I didn't. Somethings they just need to learn on their own, right?

Yeah, it was 45 degrees - with a chilly, chilly wind.

I think we're ready for summer.

2 comments:

Aaron and Angela said...

I love this! I should have sent Ethan to your house. Ethan was the exact opposite. He made me put on his jacket. Even then, he thought it was too cold and refused to play outside. Ha

Carla said...

Haha! I love how unphased kids can be.