Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Two!

IMAG1991cakeIMAG1993

This little guy is two! I knew it would come up quickly and now that it’s happened, it’s bittersweet. Like Lucy, he’s one of the few of our children that has turned two without a younger sibling. What’s even crazier is that I’m not pregnant either! That’s a first.

While I look forward to many firsts with Henry, I’m also reminded that we’ll also see many lasts as well. I guess that’s what happens with the baby of the family, right? There’s a sense of freedom, I think, growing inside both Henry and I and we both just might like it. Perhaps freedom is the wrong word, but certainly a sense of change; a sense of progression.

Either way, this boy had a fun day!

(and let’s just pretend that the rest of the pics are supposed to have a vintage-y look instead of blurry pics from my phone, okay? Okay.)

Henry tastingHenry cake

Henry pokingHenry licking candle

Henry candles

all kids - looking but Henryall kids

fam picfam pic2

Happy Happy Birthday, Henry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Henry. Looks like it was fun and absolutely delicious!