Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dear Friends

Alright Friends,

You know when you find something that you become so passionate about that you try to tell everyone you know about it? Yeah, here it comes - again! :)

I'm only mentioning this because I don't want you to miss out on the best deal yet.
If any of you have even been a teensy-bit curious about Energy Profiling or Dressing Your Truth - now is the time! (don't worry, I was totally skeptical at first.)
Even if you don't have a clue as to what your type you are, when you buy the course, you go through all the information, THEN decide.
If that isn't enough, you get the book with very detailed information about each type and best yet, the Style guide - your tint or hue to the colors that will look amazing on you.
I thought I could do it on my own, even searching online trying to catch glimpses of the colors that would suit me best, but that was just a ton of work.
(I also think you'd be surprised that often colors that you love are your Type. Even in decorating.)

I love the way I feel, and not to sound too vain, but I love the way I look; true to my nature. :)

The course for is on sale for $99 - and you get a $20 gift card to their online store.
Also, another $10 when you make your first purchase.

Check it out here.

Have questions, ask me.
Email me.
The offer ends this Sunday, the 30th.

Even if you don't want to buy the course, I love talking about the profiling.
I've been trying hard not to bombard my blog with all this info, but hopefully you can tell how much I love it. 
Maybe it's my sociology degree talking, but I find it very fascinating learning how people work and how they interact with each other.
And, maybe some day I'll talk about my own self discoveries. It's been pretty neat.

So check it out and let me know what you think. :)


And I'm hoping to get back to regular blogging soon. ;)








1 comment:

Carla said...

I loved talking with you about this! I find this stuff fascinating too. And this is a great deal! Thanks for sharing!!