We are here now, entering our 4th week here in the Garden State. What a ride it has been. Interesting I say ride, because I try and avoid driving at all costs ;) Oh man. That's a post for another day. It is a different world out here. One that I need to try harder to find the best in...there are beautiful trees, a Dunkin Donuts on almost every corner (love me a Boston Cream), and I still can't believe how close we are to NYC. Every time I catch that skyline, it takes my breath away.
Anyway, I'm hoping to post here (much) more often and keep track of our adventures here in the Northeast. I hope you'll come along. Through the good, the bad, and maybe even the ugly.
Something that brought me comfort this week was from a missionary, Sister Bair, quoting her former Mission President, "God only sends the best to Jersey."
I will take it. And that, just may see us through.
These cute kids making their way through Denver International Airport
XOXO
Honey




1 comment:
Love this picture. Henry looks so old, and Lucy looks scared to death. Love you.
Post a Comment