Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lemonade


We got this card in the mail yesterday from Reecy and Eric and thought it was so true and hilarious that we had to share.


(On the outside of the card)

Hang in there...

Sometimes life
hands you lemons,
but then
you can make lemonade

(on the inside)

Of course, sometimes life
pulls down your pants,
runs a power sander across
your naked butt,
then pours lemon juice on your raw,
abraded buttocks.

In that case, a cool citrus drink
wouldn't really help, but darn it...
you've got to hang in there anyway!

Thanks Reecy, so sweet and it really made us laugh! Although we have to replace our newly laid wood floors, we still have our health, our family and tremendous blessings! What more can you really ask for.

8 comments:

Charisse said...

Haha I knew you would like that card. Sorry to hear about your wood floors, you are right you have your health,Ryan and your kids and one on the way!! Boorah!!

Topsy said...

That was an awesome card! I loved it! So how are doing really. Did someone damage the toilet? Why did it break? You've made me terrified to leave my house vacant and up for sale and cemented my decision to stay behind in Boise alone. I can't believe that happened - I'm so sorry!

Christina said...

Did you have to replace floor at your house or your condo? Sorry you guys are having such a rough time. I sometimes think that the harder life is the more we learn. Because of that sometimes I make things too hard on myself! Hope you are doing okay.

Honey said...

The hardwood floors are in our house..my parents helped us put them in in July...so sad.

Christina said...

That's so stinky.

Jeannie Barclay said...

Bummer! Especially if it's what Nisa said toilet water. I would die! So sorry! How are you feeling? When are you going to find out what your having? Love ya! Oh ya! very cute card Ross!

The Henwood's said...

That card is the BEST! I laughed my head off! Don't you love home improvement and all of its adventure! It can really stink! But you'll have great stories and memories. Love you guys!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

That card is priceless. It is so funny. It's too bad you have to have such rotten things happen to really appreciate it. We are so sad for you. Wish we were there so we could help fix it. Darn it. You are such troopers. Dad would say "Well it wouldn't be mortality without some tough times." But still no fun. We sure love you.