Here is our day of golf at the Sanctuary this year, we went last Friday. I must say that I enjoyed myself more last year as this year, the weather was crazy! It started out sunny, windy and chilly, then turned dark and dreary, chillier, and it started to rain a couple times. We finished though with the sun peeking through (although it didn't help the temperature at all). I maybe drove and putted the the ball a handful of times, but mostly enjoyed my time spectating and cruising around in the golf cart with my legs covered with a hand towel. We were sad that Micki and Spencer ended up not being able to come, but Ryan grabbed some buddies and had a great time. Here are some pictures of our golf day this year:
Hello world!
2 years ago


3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time! Eric is so jealous! We are excited to see you on Friday! Love you!
Wow, that is so beautiful...I think I would learn to golf to zoom around in the cart in such beauty.
I always thought golfing was a lame sport. But I never thought of how beautiful those courses are, how much effort has been put into the landscaping. Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos with us.
Post a Comment