Yesterday, we celebrated Rylee's birthday! She had a fun day filled with playing outside, going to see WALLE, enjoying Panda Express for dinner and having brownies with ice cream surrounded by family and our neighbors. She had a great birthday, thanks to many for your cards, gifts and phone calls.
Rylee is such a huge help to me and Ryan. She's a fantastic older sister, a phenomenal friend and such a considerate, bright little girl. I loved going to her parent teacher conferences and hearing all the wonderful things they would say about Rylee. One of my favorites, (said both years) was that when the teacher had a student that needed some help or reaching out to, they would ask Rylee and she would be so willing to help and make the other students feel more comfortable. It also worked with students that were a little more rambunctious and needed someone beside them that would gently help them follow the rules a little better. Rylee is such a sweet heart and we love her so much! Happy Birthday!
A shout out to my sister, Patti! It's her birthday today! Happy Birthday Patti! Hope you have a wonderful day!


7 comments:
Rylee we love you! Happy Birthday! You look so beautiful and grown up!
Happy Birthday Rylee! We hope you had an awesome day! What a pretty girl you are. Did you like Wall-e? We love you bunches!
It was fun to see you guys on Friday. Thanks for having us over. I love all of your cute new signs. We may need to talk soon about making some for my place.
Happy Birthday Rylee!!! Our birthdays are only 1 day apart!!! Aren't they fun! We sure love you! Thank you Honey for your b-day message. I am so the same way! I always remember it's so and so's b-day but I always forget to call until it is too late! Some have had midnight emails...teehee! Love you all and can hardly wait to see you soon!
I haven't looked in a while and have missed a lot. Happy Birthday to Rylee. I can't believe she's seven she looks at least 8. I hope you had a fabulous day. I love all your crafty projects they are so darn cute. I may have to copy a few.
happy birthday, rylee! i can't believe how grown up she is. was it really 7 years ago that she was born so little and sweet? she loved her aunt mindy to bounce her to sleep! too bad how fast they grow up, but she is still as sweet today as she was as a baby!
Happy Birthday, Rylee. We love you!
Post a Comment