1. I had a dr. appt on Monday and for the first time (ever!) the word c-section came up. WHAT?! I'm 33 weeks now and apparently our baby girl has no desire of getting into position (head down). She's not necessarily breech, but transverse - sideways. She still has a few weeks to 'get ready' and I'm pretty confident she will, but by my next appt (2 weeks) if she hasn't moved yet, then the NP said we could start discussing external version (where the dr. tries to rotate the baby - sounds glamorous doesn't it..?). I guess it's not done so much anymore, but if so, needs to be done between 36-37 weeks. Anyways, the NP mentioned if the baby hadn't turned by 37 weeks, to plan on a c-section. Interesting. After how many kids, and c-section pops up now? No thanks. Even at 37 she'd still maybe have a few weeks...I'm sure it was just more letting me know that it's a possibility. But really, it is with every pregnancy right? I guess I've just had early turners so far.
2. Trying to sell the van. I'm ready for an upgrade and Ryan will most likely be in Phoenix this weekend where I have a cousin who is a dealer and can get us a smashing deal. The fun part has been getting the van ready. We spent about 4.5 hours just cleaning and detailing the inside (yeah, don't take goldfish, pretzels, fruit by the foot and gogurts on a road trip!). It looks lovely inside and out now, but we've also been repairing the driver side window - doesn't help when the wrong parts are ordered) and then changing out an intake manifold runner sensor - the reason for the engine light. Wish us luck!
3. Ryan and I celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday. YAY! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We were sitting at dinner and discovered we've had significant events every, from BYU graduations, to buying homes to having our cute babies! Well, I guess I shouldn't say every year, we had a hard time coming up with something for 2005 - apparently it's one of the years we didn't have a baby! :) We've had so much fun together and look forward to another 80 years!
Hello world!
2 years ago


4 comments:
Sorry, sort of off the subject, but you and I were chatting earlier about new blogger additions, like the blog feeds. You probably already know, but if you want to journal several things and have them post in the future, you can do that by picking post options and just adding a date and time. Just thought I'd tell you while it was on my mind.
Good luck on selling the van. In our new van, we are not eating food in it anymore, primarily because of what I tried to vaccuum up in the old car. YUCK
I have been trying to think of something that you add for 2005. Hmmm.
I hope you can sell your van fast. In our new car, if we are going on a long trip we put a bed sheet on the seat and have the kids car seats on that. We also drape it over the floor too. Works great! Keep us posted. Love you guys!
Lucky you! And upgrade sounds like fun, but probably not as much fun as cleaning out all the yummy food. I'm curious to see what you will be cruising around in!! And kind of crazy about the c section.
We have an Odyssey with the automatic doors. It is the best car EVER!!!! If Ryan is in PHX, have him call us! We can all go sit in a pool and cool off.
Post a Comment