I can't tell you the last time we busted this game out, I think I'd actually forgotten that we had it. Anyways, we had a fun time rolling away. Nothing like a fun game and rice krispy treats on a Sunday evening!


I don't know if Kaycee was more excited to play the game, or eat the treats right out of the pan!

Clay blew us all out of the water! This kid got two yahtzees! One of them only in one roll!
Who does that?!

Lucy just waking up (and going for dessert before dinner).
And then, just for my sake (for when our blog is printed as our family journal), here I am at 34 weeks. Not too much longer!



Ryan wasn't supposed to be getting my face. Then again, this is probably our last go 'round - So what the heck...I guess.
6 comments:
You look beautiful. Wish I was that cute and teeny tiny at 34 weeks preggo. Seriously, you look fabulous.
And I'm with Kaycee - go straight for the rice krispy treats~ hey maybe that is why I get so big when I'm pregnant!
You look great!
Did you have your appt. to find out if the baby turned yet?
Cute pictures! Looks like Clay had great time playing Yahtzee. Don't bring him to Vegas!:) You look great. I love your gray shirt. I think that is the same skirt I wore when I was pregnant with Blake, and you let me borrow your maternity stuff. Oh that brings back memories! You look fab, not much longer! Love you!
Love the pics. I can't remember the last time I played that game. You look adaoable at 34 weeks. Hope all is well
What an adorable LITTLE tummy and I loved the picture of Kaycee. Your kids are so photogenic and you are a great photographer. A perfect match.
You are such a honey (meaning sweetheart). We love you so much and you look so cute.
I'll bet Clay was so excited. What are the odds of that? I love Yahtzee and we haven't played forever. You are such a gorgeous family. . . everyone of you. Love you Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment