We've made it! Less than a month to go and things are looking great. Ryan and I went to the dr today and had another ultrasound and check up. The baby is doing well and measuring almost on schedule. She's only about a week behind (nothing to change my due date over - hallelujah!) as opposed to the 4-5 weeks behind the tape was telling us. We're grateful to know there's nothing wrong. She's about 5.5 lbs now, on the small side, but not too small. Her head is still down, and her face is right smooshed against the uteran wall, her nose fairly flat. I was given labor instructions today, along with an exam (no dialation - no suprise) and the strep B test. I get anxious near the end and get excited wondering if 'today is the day.' We're still a ways out, but I've figured if this baby were to come the same time Rylee did, she would be coming this Saturday. Interesting eh? Then everything else ranges from Clay coming a week early, to Kaycee being two weeks early to little Lucy, coming a day late. Pretty sporratic - I guess to keep things exciting. :)
We're also getting ready to start school tomorrow (which means I have a good amount of laundry to do). I can't believe that we'll have three in school this year. And, it's worked out nicely that Clay and KC will both go to school in the mornings. If we don't have a new baby by then, what am I going to do with myself?? I can't believe it's already come time for school, this year is g0ing so fast. We've already had some late Fall weather this past weekend. I don't think we broke 60 degrees Thursday thru Saturday. It was rainy and pretty chilly and we actually broke some records for the lowest highs in August. It was a bit crazy, but a great reminder that Fall really isn't that far off.
Hello world!
2 years ago


4 comments:
Yeah! She'll be here before you know it! Such a cute picture of Clato! Love you guys!
I'm so glad that everything is going well. I can't believe it's time for school already!
Good luck with the last month. That part always seemed like an eternity for me. I am glad that she is looking good and healthy. Yeah for school to start!
SO much fun to catch up on everything. It's been forever since I've been able to read blogs! I so need to catch up on mine. Love all the pic's and am so glad that our little baby is being a good girl and doing what she's supposed to. Now only if she could tell you when she's coming!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment