Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let the Chauffeuring Begin!

The First Day of School

Here are Rylee and Clay outside Clay's classroom ready for class to start.


Poor KC was drug everywhere this morning when she wasn't feeling good and now lays on the couch with a bucket close by. We're pretty sure it's the same thing Lucy had this past weekend. Just bad timing - right as school is starting. Hopefully it won't get to Rylee and Clay, but we really know how it goes right?

Isn't he the cutest little kindergartener you've ever seen?!

So here we are, school has begun and so has the chauffeuring. Wish us luck!

8 comments:

Christina said...

Good luck! Is KC doing preschool? Do Clay and Rylee finish school at the same time? Hope KC feels better soon.

Honey said...

I pick up Clay at noon. KC will start pre-school next week going wed-fri from 9:30-12. Then Rylee is picked up at 3:45. Sounds fun huh... :)

Charisse said...

Cute kids! It was good talking to you! Love you guys!

Marcie said...

What little cuties!! You can't tell that Clay's excited at all can you?! :) Love you guys!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Your kids are super cute. I haven't looked at your blog in a very long time, but thought I'd let you know that I had to have an "external version" at 38 weeks with Jackson and it was NOT fun! Way worse than delivery and without drugs. :) But, at leats I didn't have to have a C-Section. I'm so glad the baby turned for you.

Janelle said...

Donovan came home from school yesterday so excited that he saw Rylee. Then I saw Rylee and Clay walking in this morning - sooo cute! Your driving schedule is not one that I envy!

Jeannie Barclay said...

So darling. We just started on wed. The house is sure quiet. Cute little people. I'm glad she's down.

The Henwood's said...

Ahhhh...the start of another school year! Such cute little people! Emma starts kindergarten tomorrow...good idea to take pictures in the class! I always forget! Love you guys!