
Happy, happy birthday to the sweetest boy in the world!
This past Friday, Clay turned 6! We celebrated the boys birthdays on the day in between their birthdays as they were headed off camping (with Kaycee in tow) the afternoon of Clay's big day.

Here they are blowing out their candles. Here's to another great year gentlemen!

I ordered Ryan's gifts just a day shy of a full week before his birthday. I two-dayed the shipping to make sure it would be here on time as the website indicated orders made in that time frame would be shipped out the following Monday. Yeah, they didn't get here until the day after his bday...thanks for nothing! Oh well, he still really liked his Dwight and Michael bobble heads which now adorn his desk at work.

KC: "I have WALL*E eyes." Yes, yes you do.

And, cute, cute "O-E-Ah" (as Lucy says) talking with Grandpa H. She cooed for the first time!

Clay and KC in the back of the truck waiting to leave for their adventure. Everyone was invited, but these two were the only takers. I was so glad they didn't freeze. I was worried the whole night and slept as though I was camping as well! (Yeah, not a big camper... Ryan would add "yet" here!)
I was very happy to have the babe, Lucy and Rylee keep me company.


And, I was happy they were here to meet my cousin Maggie, who came by with her husband, and parents. It was so good to see you Maggie & Justin! We're so happy to have you in CO. Hopefully we'll get to see each other again before too long.
It was a fun weekend.
7 comments:
I love this post! I totally forgot that Clay has glasses. He is so cute! All your kids are so darn cute. I love the pic of Olivia. She looks like Clay and Lucy.
The other day I was at Wal-mart and to me it looked like this Mom had a ton of kids, I thought I would never do this, but I mentally started counting them. She had 5. To me it looked like a lot. I thought of you, and to think Mom had 7, she must of had a lot of people counting heads!
P.S. Eric and I are scum. I forgot to have Eric text Ryan when he got home. So Sorry.
Happy Birthday Clay and Ryan!!!
I hope Ryan does a post about the camping adventure - I want to hear how it went! How fun!
Such great pictures of everyone!!! Rylee's eyes are so beautiful in that last picture-love that color on her!!! I love the picture of Olivia-so happy!!! Everyone is SO darn cute!!! Kind of fun for the only boys to have their bdays so close together-I'm sure they will do some fun things together throughout the years! Love you all!
Holy posts I should pay you to do mine. Always so fun too read your posts! Happy Birthday to Clay I was going to send a fun e-card and didn't. Little olivia is getting so big. I can't wait to hold her.
Hey there! It really was great to see you on Saturday (plus Rylee, Lucy and Olivia). We'll have to plan something sometime.
Looks like lots of fun with the birthday boys. Happy belated birthday to Clay and Ryan.
Post a Comment