Honey Mary Hunt
Born Still November 7, 2007
Parker, Colorado
Buried November 10, 2007
Sandy, Utah
"And Honey, I miss you, and I'm being good. I'd love to be with you, if only I could."
~Bobby Goldsboro, "Honey"
A Happy Birthday to Aunt Carla, who shares her birthday today with Honey Mary. We love you.
Born Still November 7, 2007
Parker, Colorado
Buried November 10, 2007
Sandy, Utah
"And Honey, I miss you, and I'm being good. I'd love to be with you, if only I could."
~Bobby Goldsboro, "Honey"
This is what we printed on little mementos for those that attended our family graveside service.
It's hard to believe it's been a year already- it's gone by so quickly. Our hearts have come a long way and we're so grateful for the Lord's tender mercies to our young family. I must admit, there isn't a day that goes by that my thoughts aren't turned to Baby Honey in one way or another. I'm so grateful for those little reminders. It's difficult to express what I've felt over this past year and I get a lump in my throat just thinking about all the blessings we have received. I didn't want to let this day go by without remembering her. Remembering our little baby, Honey.
It's hard to believe it's been a year already- it's gone by so quickly. Our hearts have come a long way and we're so grateful for the Lord's tender mercies to our young family. I must admit, there isn't a day that goes by that my thoughts aren't turned to Baby Honey in one way or another. I'm so grateful for those little reminders. It's difficult to express what I've felt over this past year and I get a lump in my throat just thinking about all the blessings we have received. I didn't want to let this day go by without remembering her. Remembering our little baby, Honey.


12 comments:
So sweet. It is great to know that you have an angel on the other side that will be a comfort and a cheerleader for you and your kids. I was reading a talk from conference in the Ensign that says, some of our biggest griefs in this life turn into our biggest rewards in the next. Love you guys!
Amen to what Reecy said! We have thought a lot about you today. Her little announcement that we keep beside our phone reminds us of her everyday! Love and smooches!
Thank you Honey. It's an honor to share a birthday with such a blessing as baby Honey Mary. Thank you for your great example. Love you lots!
The year has gone by so quickly, but it seems like so much has happened.
We are thinking of you guys. Lots of love from Washington.
My heart is breaking for you. We love you. We love Honey!
We are thinking of you and your family. We love you guys!
Has it already been a year? Think of all the changes already in a year! It's hard to have you go through something so significant in your life and be so far away. I feel like we had no part in it, although there were many prayers offered in your behalf from our part of town-- I just wish we could have been closer to do more for you. We love you and we're looking forward to seeing you SOON so we can smooch baby's cheeks (and the rest of you)!
I love what Reecy wrote! Unfortunately it is some of our largest trials that move us so far forward and we learn so much! Happy Birthday Sweet Honey Mary! We love you all.
oh you know I'm crying my eyes out right now (thank you pregnancy).
Happy birthday little Honey! :)
What a sweet, sweet tribute! We love you all so much and thought of all of you on Honey Mary's birthday. She is our little angel saving all our 'chairs'. We are so excited to see you all in a few days. Love you sooooooooooooooo much.
I'm haven't been able to check the blogs lately so I hadn't seen any posts. I got on to find your granola recipe and found your beautiful post on little Honey Mary. I love what Reecy said! So true. We sure love you guys. How exciting it will be to meet our precious little Honey as she welcomes us in one by one! Love guys.
Post a Comment