Friday, December 12, 2008

Clay & Lucy: Do I smell trouble?

Lucy with bangs...courtesy of Clay.

I wonder these days who is running these shannanagins!

Our little telephone table calling for help.
(She was actually stuck until she knew to bend her knees.)

Lucy "built" this. Notice Olivia IS in there.

This is more like it. Tired and quiet, taking it easy.

6 comments:

Topsy said...

Oh that is AWESOME!

Janelle said...

Is Clay holding Lucy in a bjorn?? That is so funny. But the hair cut, not so funny! I'm sorry! But at least they love each other.

katieo said...

ok, my favorites are the second and fourth picture.
LOVE the baby swing picture. That has happened at our house too...but Luke put a big bucket over Sam and I couldn't find him... so not really the same, but still - a display of sibling love, lol...

Katie said...

Hi! My name is Katie and I read your comment about Etsy shopping. I don't sell anything, so my opinion is strictly as a buyer, and I have only had very positive experiences. Every single time I have purchased something the seller has been in communication with me about what I want. Once, there was a dress I wanted to buy for my daughter and it wasn't her size, so I wrote the seller and she made it to fit my daughter.

That's just one example, but each time I have bought something I was never disappointed and there have never been any issues with paying and not receiving. Hope this helps!

Christina said...

I was laughing about the hair cut - we haven't had any really bad hair cutting experiences yet. Once I heard Delia in the bathroom saying that she was cutting her hair and she was, but it was with fingernail scissors and she didn't get that much off!

Debbie and Bobby said...

I love it! don't you love the crazy, silly things kids do!? (well not so much the hair cut, I would have freaked out I'm sure :o) )

Liam also piled pillows around Maddie in her swing and now he does it with the couch cushions around her saucer. He is building her a fort he says