Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A New Status Symbol?

My sister, Patti, found this article - so true (and not just in the work place)!
"Keeping up the the Joneses" has taken on a new meaning.

Have a read

What did you think?

4 comments:

Jeannie Barclay said...

So true! I've never thought of it like that. People really do try to one up each other in the stress department. I love all the pictures of the kids! I love all the trouble. Good for you for taking pictures of it all. They are so cute! They get big so fast! Love them lots!

Humphries said...

That is so true! I never really paid that much attention to it, but now that I think about it people really do. It's funny how we are trying to be more stressed then the other guy, I thought life was supposed to be enjoyed. What happened to that concept????

Topsy said...

I think its true. I think I'll start bragging about going to bed on time.

Christina said...

I try to not complain about things - I will vent to Jason, but for the most part I know my life is great!

Some people have said they want my blog to be more real, but I really want to focus on the positive and then hopefully I'll find more to be grateful for. If I focus on the negative, I'm sure I'll find more to complain about.

Sorry for the rant. Delia loved her card today!