A 6 year old named Clay + a friend + a bicycle - a helmet + a steep hill =

A
HUGE knot on his skinned forehead,
and bloody, skid marked chin,
a trip home carried by Brian and Jeremy (two priests in our ward that came to his rescue!),
a frazzled mother,
our 3rd trip to the ER in 2 weeks,
a CT scan
AND a concussion.



Dare I say we've learned our lesson? I guess we'll see.
8 comments:
Wow is has been quite an eventful couple of weeks for your kiddos (and you too!)! Glad he is on the mend.
Poor Clay.
I hope March is much less eventful!
Holy posts! I have been terrible at checking everyones posts. I don't do it unless I have just posted usually. Which hasn't been since mid dec. Good thing he and Jordan don't live in the same home. I am glad all is well. We love you and miss you!
Yikes February has been an exciting month to say the least. I hope that March is a much calmer one for all of you. I hope that Clay gets to feeling better soon.
Oh Honey! I'm soooo sorry. ER trips are so stressful!
I think we need to add a few angels to the post too!! I sure hope you're feeling better Clay. Ouchy, ouchy. We love you all soooooooooooo much. Love Grammies and Grandpa.
I meant to say to the 'equation' not the 'post'. Love you.
Poor Clay. I hope he is doing better. In this pic he looks just like his Grandpa Hunt! Love you guys.
Post a Comment