I love the 4 month pic the best. She's so cute. Good for you for taking the pictures. How do you download or whatever to know when people update on your blog.
She is sooooooooooo cute! I am so sad to be missing so much of what is going on in your darling family. We love you so much. We are going to have to come for a visit. Love you all.
Such a cute little button! I could eat her little cheeks. Now...let's talk Clay...poor little guy! This is why we don't have a little boy...I don't think I could handle all of the accidents. Good on you mom (and dad) for being such calm parents! I would be a wreck!!!I'm glad he's okay. Love ya!
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
9 comments:
Gosh she sure does look pretty like her sisters!
oh Honey, she is so adorable! I think she looks just like you!
(and p.s. I finally made it over to Gracie's blog. UGH. I've been sitting here in tears.)
Honey you have some of the most beautiful kids I have ever seen in my life . No word of a lie.
so cute!
Oh what a beautiful girl. She is going to pretty just like her sisters.
I love the 4 month pic the best. She's so cute. Good for you for taking the pictures. How do you download or whatever to know when people update on your blog.
She is sooooooooooo cute! I am so sad to be missing so much of what is going on in your darling family. We love you so much. We are going to have to come for a visit. Love you all.
They do grow up way too fast!!! She is darling! I love her eyes!
Such a cute little button! I could eat her little cheeks. Now...let's talk Clay...poor little guy! This is why we don't have a little boy...I don't think I could handle all of the accidents. Good on you mom (and dad) for being such calm parents! I would be a wreck!!!I'm glad he's okay. Love ya!
Post a Comment