(I am falling behind so quickly. . .)Last Friday, Lucy turned 3!


As sweet as she looks, this is more of what we've been getting lately. . .

Should I be surprised? This is the age where my girls start getting the
real sass in their pants! Hopefully it fades in the coming months.

I asked Lucy what kind of cake she wanted and she yelled "Pancakes!"
Here are Lucy' 'pancakes'.

Lucy opening her gifts.

Plum - tuckered out in Daddy's arms.
Hope you had a wonderful 3rd birthday, sweetie pie. We love you more than words can say.
4 comments:
It's a good day to be born Lucy! Such cute pictures. I am excited to come out Rylee's baptism. Love you guys!
So Cute!!! i love the cupcake idea!!! I can't wait for my Lucy to be just as cute!
Soooo cute! You seriously have the cutest kids, Honey! My little Annie is coming into the sass, and I'm not quite sure how to handle it with a girl...yikes. She used to be so sweet. Happy Birthday, Lucy...you have the cutest name!
Honey, I miss you guys! Look at your cute blog. I haven't looked at it in a while. It's beautiful! Your kids are so darling. I love your entry about "nesting" and NOT being pregnant!! Oh the joy. I hope you enjoy your summer.
Post a Comment