Honey, you might not even remember me, but we had that crazy sociology class together. Anyway, I was looking at KatieO's blog (she was my college roommate) and saw a comment from "Honey". I decided there couldn't be that many of you and I had to check in and see if it was you. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. It was fun to see your cute blog and your crazy adventures. Hope you're doing well! - Emily (Haws) Russ
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
7 comments:
So cute. And a grin that makes up for any mess. You have an adorable family.
And you just can't be upset with that cute little face can you. I love this age!
Cute Oweeya. Did she eat any? She is so darling.
She did eat some. She was SO angry when I took it away and cleaned her up. I probably should have let her go at a little longer...
Honey, you might not even remember me, but we had that crazy sociology class together. Anyway, I was looking at KatieO's blog (she was my college roommate) and saw a comment from "Honey". I decided there couldn't be that many of you and I had to check in and see if it was you. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. It was fun to see your cute blog and your crazy adventures. Hope you're doing well! - Emily (Haws) Russ
LOVE the look on her face...
I can't believe how fast she's growing up!
So cute Olivia!!! Way to go energy woman (last post)!!! Still ?!?!?
Post a Comment