Cute pics! I could have guessed that because your kids have gotten so tan! Especially Kacey and Riley!
Luv the pics! The kids look adorable and nice and cool.
Not fair! Why can't Rexburg get a pool??? I love the tousled hair and happy smiles...my kind of summer! Love it!
So fun. Thanks for the baptism invite I got today. So cute!
Love the pictures! That's what summer is all about.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pics! I could have guessed that because your kids have gotten so tan! Especially Kacey and Riley!
Luv the pics! The kids look adorable and nice and cool.
Not fair! Why can't Rexburg get a pool??? I love the tousled hair and happy smiles...my kind of summer! Love it!
So fun. Thanks for the baptism invite I got today. So cute!
Love the pictures! That's what summer is all about.
Post a Comment