Wow Rylee 8 already!!! In no time you'll be married ;) Love you guys! Honey what a great baptism announcement-loved it-and Rylee what a beauty you are- just like your mom!
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday - we can't wait to see you in 4 more days!
Happy Birthday Rylee! What a beautiful girl you are.
I would agree with all of those descriptions. She's a sweet heart! Happy Birthday!
Wow Rylee 8 already!!! In no time you'll be married ;) Love you guys! Honey what a great baptism announcement-loved it-and Rylee what a beauty you are- just like your mom!
I love you toooooooo HONEY! I dO I DO I DO !
Post a Comment