Friday, July 3, 2009

Rylee's Special Day


We'd love to see you!

4 comments:

Charisse said...

We loved being there. Rylee did such a great job and she looked beautiful.

You did so good in the race. I am very proud of you. I decided that I am not going to do that half marathhon. Running down hill is killer on my knees and hamstrings. I am going to look for one that is in the fall, so I don't have to be there at 4:45am!

Love you guys!

Lanette said...

She is sooooo beautiful. Can you believe you actually have a little girls that's baptized?! What a great day. Your announcements are awesome. That's such a great milestone, Hon. Congratulations!
Love you!

Janelle said...

We wish we could have made it to see Rylee get baptized! She's such a great little girl!

Al said...

Congrats Rylee! I remember being at her first birthday party! What a beautiful girl!