Happy Anniversary! Love you! I remember being there in those lavender brides maid dresses and being so ecstatic over it all. Love you! Congratulations!
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
12 comments:
LOVE your picture! Can hardly wait to see you soon! Smooches!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Congratulations! We celebrated our 9th in June. Doesn't it just get better and better? That is a darling family picture!
Happy Anniversary! Love you! I remember being there in those lavender brides maid dresses and being so ecstatic over it all. Love you! Congratulations!
What a gorgeous family picture!!
Everyone is looking at the camera, I'm very impressed.
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!! Love the new family picture.
Happy Aniversary! If you need a babysitter so you can go out and celebrate... give us a call!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Birthday!!! You guys are great!!!
Congrats! Love the picture!
Wow! That's awesome! I love the family picture. You guys look GREAT! I love you, Hon.
What a darling picture! I hope you had a wonderful day! love ya!
Post a Comment