The first one. I've had that haircut before, she's been one of my pictured cut faves for a year! But I would ask your hairdresser lots of questions before doing those cuts. There are several I love but cannot do because I have thin hair at the corners of my forehead, cowlicks that make bangs hard to tame, just differences that make one hair cut choice better than another for you personally.
Both sooo cute. You totally look like Reece Witherspoon. Anyway, the short is so fun, funky, hip. The long is exotic, beautiful, feminine. What mood do you want more? If you cut it short, will you ever go long again? Or will it keep getting shorter? You, with your petite, skinny self, would look great with either. What is your soul leaning towards? I'm so anxious to see your results!!
I like them both too! But, it is hard to go long again if you've chopped it short (going through this right now) so keep that in mind :o) Look forward to seeing it soon!
Both are so cute. You would look great in either- I just want to see a picture of the final result.:) Haircuts are so fun. I've been getting the itch lately to cut mine too.
so did you chop your hair yet? Kennedy is actually getting her hair cut like the top one so you may possibly be twins! We'll post when we she gets it done.
I just cut my hair after years of having long hair and I LOVE IT!!! It has been so fun and I've gotten millions of compliments. In fact 3 people have taken pictures of my hair to take to their hair dresser. I say cut it. It'll grow back and be so fun while it's short!!
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
16 comments:
I like both of them. Can't wait to see what you choose.
The first one. I've had that haircut before, she's been one of my pictured cut faves for a year! But I would ask your hairdresser lots of questions before doing those cuts. There are several I love but cannot do because I have thin hair at the corners of my forehead, cowlicks that make bangs hard to tame, just differences that make one hair cut choice better than another for you personally.
Hair always grows back. Find some guts and do it, it would be so cute!!
I think the first one is cuter. Do it Honey, it would be easy to manage! Love you!
I would definitely go with the first one! Super sassy! You'll be the yummy mommy of the block...well, even more yummy than usual! Love ya!
I think they are both cute, but I think you should be brave and go with the first one. It would look so cute on you.
Both sooo cute. You totally look like Reece Witherspoon. Anyway, the short is so fun, funky, hip. The long is exotic, beautiful, feminine. What mood do you want more? If you cut it short, will you ever go long again? Or will it keep getting shorter? You, with your petite, skinny self, would look great with either. What is your soul leaning towards? I'm so anxious to see your results!!
I like them both too! But, it is hard to go long again if you've chopped it short (going through this right now) so keep that in mind :o) Look forward to seeing it soon!
oh my gosh Lanette, you crack me up, "What is your soul leaning towards?"
haha!
I like number one.
You would look so cute with short hair.
You should totally do the first one! It will always grow out, do it!!!!
Both are so cute. You would look great in either- I just want to see a picture of the final result.:) Haircuts are so fun. I've been getting the itch lately to cut mine too.
I just found your blog. I so glad you blog too.
Go for the short one. Just do it!
I love the short one. They both are darling. Can't wait to see!
so did you chop your hair yet? Kennedy is actually getting her hair cut like the top one so you may possibly be twins! We'll post when we she gets it done.
I just cut my hair after years of having long hair and I LOVE IT!!! It has been so fun and I've gotten millions of compliments. In fact 3 people have taken pictures of my hair to take to their hair dresser. I say cut it. It'll grow back and be so fun while it's short!!
Post a Comment