Do you ever feel like you're going 100 miles an hour?
I do.
All last week, I about burst trying to keep a secret from Ryan - a surprise birthday party. Thankfully, it was a success - even when he decided to work from home the day of!
Clay's birthday was the following day - his birthday party will have to happen another day.
Two folks under contract buying and selling homes - did you know I am a real estate assistant? Going on almost 3 years now, and thinking of becoming licensed.
9 trips to the dentist - 13 appointments total.
A baby that thinks she'd like to nurse through the night now - okay only about 4 times a night, but still.
A house that constantly needs my attention - what's new?
A husband talking about how great it would be to have a cat AND a dog - kill me now.
For the past 3 weeks, there has been something/meetings in the evening - every day.
And, now. I've been awake since 2:30 and it's now after 4:30am - what's up with that?
I need a vacation.
Hello world!
2 years ago


13 comments:
HA! Funny Post!~
Crazy life! I'm with ya on the whole dog and cat thing. Drop your kids off if you need some sanity!
Oh Honey! That is crazy. We all need another girls trip sometime. You do everything so well. I hope things slow down for you. Love you!
Oh wow. Just one of those things would make me want to crawl up and nap for three days straight. I hope things slow down soon(or you develop superhuman strength!).
I'll send Aaron over to babysit. He could use some practice :)
You are a Real Estate assistant..very cool! Man, you do so much!!! You are a super mommy! go you!
Hope you get a vacation soon!
I find that when I have so much going on I can't sleep well because my mind is racing with everything I have to do - but that's when I need sleep the most - hope you sleep well tonight :)
So did the snow day make life harder or easier?? Those weeks are hard and I hope things slow down for you soon!
Holy cow, Hon. Sounds like you need a nap. Good thing you're in good shape. Love you.
And it only gets busier from here...so I hear from some good sources :o)
I was up with you last night!!! I like Ross' idea of another girls trip! Love you guys! How much snow did you get??
You are one busy girl. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person who has a baby that likes to nurse through the night :)
I so know what your talking about! I hate to tell you but it gets even worse as they get older. I can't wait for another driver (kinda). Enjoy though it goes so quickly!
Post a Comment