Thursday, August 19, 2010

When We're Helping We're Happy

. . . and we're happy when they help :)


When Clay was a toddler he loved to clean. Hence, a toy broom, mop and vacuum were given to him on his 2nd birthday. These toys weren't much for actual cleaning, but made him happy. Give Clay a real vacuum now, he's not quite so into it. But, having a real vacuum that can be made just the right size for our toddler, Miss Olivia - priceless.

And we're making progress actually sucking things up.
Win win.

4 comments:

Aaron and Angela said...

I love it! And she is adorable!

Charisse said...

I love all your posts. My computer has been caput since sunday night. The screen is not working. I'm so mad that my warranty expired 2 months ago!

Love you!

Humphries said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love when it's there idea to help, it makes it go easier.

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

she is so adorable!! I love your family!