Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pictures for Grandma

A picture of the kids on (school) picture day.
(Lucy and Olivia didn't want to be left out of the shot.)

However, two days later, we did this to Kaycee and Lucy's hair.

And who could forget this little guy.
I swear he is bigger every morning when he wakes up.

He's 2 months today and I can't get enough of him.
Especially when he about turns him self inside out to give me this:

Couldn't you just eat him?!

And here's Miss Olivia painting this morning. (Can you tell she dressed herself today?)
She didn't paint for very long. I guess she got a little thirsty and started to drink her paint water. . .

4 comments:

Charisse said...

I love the pics. Henry is starting to look more like himself now. He is so cute. I can't wait to hold him. Did you almost die when she was drinking her paint water? :)

katieo said...

I love Olivia. That first picture of all the kids is great but her expression is just so funny and totally reminds me of you Hon.

love those witto bebe smiles!!!

Danae said...

Wow! Henry has grown so much! Darling pictures of the kids. I love the hair cuts!

Janelle said...

Mmmmmm, paint water. That's a favorite over here too! Cute hair cuts!