Me: what's that from?
Kaycee: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (the movie).
Me: Oh.
Kaycee keeps singing.
Me: it's actually four eyes, Kace. When people wear glasses, sometimes they're called four eyes.
Kaycee: Glasses would be REALLY hard if you had four eyes!
*******************************************************************
Lucy: Mom, tell Kaycee it's not her job to be mean.
Me: It's no one's "job" to be mean, Lucy.
Lucy: it's your job....and Dad's job...
A few weeks later Lucy was at the pool with my mom.
Another Gma was telling her granddaughter it was time to get out of the pool
Lucy: I don't think that lady was her grandma.
My mom: you don't? (the lady was clearly her gma.)
Lucy: nope. it was her mom. She was mean to her.
Me: It's no one's "job" to be mean, Lucy.
Lucy: it's your job....and Dad's job...
A few weeks later Lucy was at the pool with my mom.
Another Gma was telling her granddaughter it was time to get out of the pool
Lucy: I don't think that lady was her grandma.
My mom: you don't? (the lady was clearly her gma.)
Lucy: nope. it was her mom. She was mean to her.
*******************************************************************
Kaycee: Mom, Clay kicked me in the nuts!


4 comments:
Your kids are hiliarious! I need to write down all the funny things my kids have said too.
I love hearing all the funny things your cute kids say. They crack me up!
LOL!! Your kids are so funny! I just love reading what they say.
Love it! So funny.
Post a Comment