Thursday, December 16, 2010

Learning More and More

I'm learning more and more about myself.
Apparently, I'll do anything for a free t-shirt.
Like run races....and eat one pound hamburgers.
(the weight AFTER being cooked!)

Holding my picture to go on the Wall of Fame.

I ate it.
All by myself.
In less than 30 minutes.
I kept it down, too.
I only had meat sweats for one night and didn't eat again until after lunch the next day.
BUT, I got my free t-shirt:

I ate the
POUNDER
Cheeburger Cheeburger
Lonetree, Colorado

Go me.

I'd like to thank Henry, who is a champ nurser and leaves me constantly hungry - I couldn't have done it without him. And, also, my husband Ryan, for his love and support. You're up next, baby!


6 comments:

Lanette said...

HA! Are you kidding me? You totally pounded that down? I'm very impressed. Oh, and what are meat sweats, that sounds so gross!! I have to say, knowing you, that you're always up for a challenge. There is a competitive Honey, to be sure. I love it.

Christina said...

I'm impressed! I want to see the wall of pictures. There can't be that many petite ladies up there on the wall of fame! Way to go Honey!

Honey said...

Lanette - ask Ben what "meat sweats" is :) I guess it's a "man" term for when you sweat because of all the meat you've eaten. It's pretty gross. I'm surprised I didn't sweat grease all night!

Christina - dozens of pictures on the wall of fame. There were only 3 other women up there. A proud moment :)

Charisse said...

I am proud to call you my sister! Not just because of this. You go girl!

Janelle said...

That is awesomely nasty! I can't picture little you downing that huge thing! Way to go!

Lynsey said...

Wow! That is awesome and gross all at once. :)