Me: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
Ryan: Nice use of freakin, Lucy.
_____________________________________________________________
Clay: But I don't like grilled cheese.
Lucy: What about boy cheese?
____________________________________________________________
Mike, one of the counselors in our bishopric has a daughter (in her early 30s) that was just called as a counselor in the primary presidency. He went into Primary to speak to the children (as the bishopric member) when his daughter was finishing sharing time. We were there to hear Rylee say an Article of Faith.
Ryan leans over to Mike: are you here to watch your daughter, too?
___________________________________________________________
Me: Kaycee, will you go make us a yummy dinner?
Her eyes get huge.
Kaycee: uh, I could make some stew...if it was already made...
___________________________________________________________
Lucy staring at a young girl at Costco.
Lucy: She has no hair.
Me: Nope, she doesn't, does she. She might be sick.
Lucy: No, her mom pulled it all out.
____________________________________________________________
Yesterday, we moved Clay down to his own room.
Rylee: Mom, Clay will need a hamper down there.
Me: Yeah, he will.
Clay: What's a hamper?


3 comments:
Hahaha! Love you guys!
They make me laugh too!
So funny! I love the "grill" cheese. Blake use to say "grills" too.
Blake was in mom and dads bathroom tonight and came running down the hall saying he thought people were trying to take his picture while he was going to the bathroom. It was the twinkling Christmas lights out the window. I had a good laugh.
Post a Comment