Henry's super congested = he slept terribly last night
No sleep for baby = no sleep for mom
No sleep for mom = grumpy mom
Ryan left for work around 7:30am (on a Saturday) = grumpy mom
A kind reminder that he has a 5 hour meeting this afternoon = grumpy mom
I heard the Wii start up this morning = kids immediately fighting and whining
Kids fighting and whining = grumpy mom
I'm still in bed with Henry = kids getting their own breakfast
Kids getting their own breakfast = a new gallon of milk dropped in the kitchen
Milk dropped = milk all over the floor, under the fridge and under our walls...
Milk everywhere = grumpy mom crying over spilled milk
It's going to be one of those days.


4 comments:
That STINKS Hon! Sometimes we just have those days! My day got a little better today. The officer called while I was on the other line with my insurance co. They located the dude, (probably at his tattoo place on State St.), gave him a ticket and provided me with his DL# and plate#! The officer said that the guy was "known to them" (read:has been in trouble before)-nice-but I still missed the boys' basketball game! Grrr...
This may sound funny, but I wish we lived closer. That way you could just ship the kids on over to destory my house. And I would love it!
That is a bummer! I hope your day got better.
Give all your kids melatonin and call it a day!:)
Post a Comment