This was a big day for Rylee.
She saved her own money for almost an entire year
so she could get her very own American Girl doll!
Rylee had done her research online and finally decided to get a look-alike doll.
Rylee, Kaycee and Gma with newly purchased, Ryan.
(We have several pictures to document this trip, however,
this is the only one I've gotten to work. )
Way to go, Rylee!
so she could get her very own American Girl doll!
Rylee had done her research online and finally decided to get a look-alike doll.
Rylee, Kaycee and Gma with newly purchased, Ryan.(We have several pictures to document this trip, however,
this is the only one I've gotten to work. )
Way to go, Rylee!


3 comments:
So cute and what a sense of accomplishment to save up the money and buy it herself.
That is so awesome! I am so impressed. I love that she is a saver. Her doll is so cute.
Adorable!! Way to go Rylee, what an accomplishment.
Post a Comment