Sunday, July 31, 2011

Slip Slidin' Fun in Utah

After the 4th of July, the kids and I headed over to Utah for a little family reunion.

Slip Sliding Fun


Kaycee and Lucy

Sleep overs and rides in Harvey the RV

Emree, Rylee, Olivia, Berkley and Uncle Ben

Josie, Lucy, Emma and Kaycee

Feeding the ducks


See the mama duck with 7 ducklings?
The most I've seen.

The Wendy Mack 5k and Croc Walk
Remember this post?
A 5k that friends of Wendy put on to raise money for the Mack family.
600 hundred participants came!


Marcie, Me and Micki the morning of the race.

The croc walk with our orange balloons
Crocs donated 100 orange crocs - the shoes Wendy wore as an L&D nurse.


Releasing our balloons after touching tributes by her friends and sister.
Glad I was wearing my sunglasses - not a dry eye.

The Invalids
Some us party a little harder than others!
Within 2 months we had two broken elbows and two broken arms.



Sister Reecy - broken elbow - roller skating
Nephew Jace - broken elbow - night games
Mom - broken arm - rolling on an ATV - biggest partier of them all! Just kidding, Mom.
Niece Sicily - broken arm (2nd time) - monkey bars in the back yard.



2 comments:

Danae said...

Looks like so much fun! Henry is adorable. I'm so glad you got to participate in the 5k and croc walk. That family's story really touched me when I read your post a couple of months ago. I can't even imagine.

Charisse said...

Such cute pictures. I am bummed I couldn't run that race. You did awesome, and you will rock it up at your tri on saturday.

Love you!