Sunday, February 12, 2012

Room for Improvement

I *almost* wish I had a before picture of this room. Filled to overflowing with two sets of bunk beds, a dresser, toys and clothes. Oh yeah, and kids. Cra-zy.

This room has evolved a few times - even in the time deciding how to decorate it. There are still a few things I'd like to do in here, but for now, I am quite content.

Olivia and Henry's Room
also the Guest Room

remember that fabric I fell in love with?

I refinished this dresser to match the headboard, spray painted
some knobs and put them on.

remember this sweet little chair? I'm thinking the red doesn't go anymore..but I
found the cute little pillow at Target for $5. Speaking of $5, I refinished this little
night stand found at Goodwill for $5.

(ignore the hoop it moves around the room like the others, daily..hence the wrinkles and oreo smears.)



7 comments:

Lynsey said...

I love what you have done with this room. It looks so inviting and peaceful. :)

Maggie said...

I love it too. Can you come o my house and give me some inspiration?

Eric and Hannah said...

Wowee! Looks great!

Carla said...

That looks fantastic! Great job Honey! I echo the sentiment...will you come help me with our house?? :)

Lanette said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOOOVE it! Seriously, Hon, it's so fresh and crisp and clean and inviting! I am so impressed! I think we might have to come for a visit and sleep in that cozy bed!! You did such a great job. Really.

Now, I need details. What color did you paint that head board? I love it.

katieo said...

cute!!!

Honey said...

Thanks for the love everyone!

Maggie and Carla - I'll be there! ;)

Lanette - Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the color. It was an 'oops paint'. Had to have it though when I saw it - esp. for only $2. Score.