Yikes! Watch out! Actually, shooting guns is pretty fun in my opinion. However, I'm an awful shot. I'm jealous that you hit targets and stuff:).
Okay, about this wedding. Do you think we could steal Reecy away with us to for a little lunch date, too? I know she's the bride and all, but...? We'll have to chat. Send me a note/email/FB with your number and I'll give you a call! I am SO excited to see you!!!!
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
5 comments:
Yikes! Watch out! Actually, shooting guns is pretty fun in my opinion. However, I'm an awful shot.
I'm jealous that you hit targets and stuff:).
Okay, about this wedding. Do you think we could steal Reecy away with us to for a little lunch date, too? I know she's the bride and all, but...? We'll have to chat. Send me a note/email/FB with your number and I'll give you a call! I am SO excited to see you!!!!
Oh Snap!! That freaks me out! You are so brave.
Lanette I would love to do lunch. When are you coming? So excited to see you both. Love you.
I enjoyed it after my nerves settled down. Ryan is thrilled. :)
Good work! You look tough. ;)
Honey the hottie!!! Woohoo!!! You look awesome!
Post a Comment