Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Must Read


Have you heard of this? Dressing Your Truth - Discover Your Personal Beauty Profile

My sweet visiting teaching companion, Gwen, introduced this to me. She was very excited about it and was loving the results. I was pretty skeptical at first, (I think it was the beauty profile part, but have now learned it's really the energy profiling), but found that I couldn't stop thinking about it. Being bit of a cheapskate, after another friend bought the book, I kept asking to look at it. (I now own my own copy.)

In the book, the author and developer, Carol Tuttle, suggests 4 different beauty or energy types:

Type 1 - The bright, animated woman who says, " I have an idea.."

Type 2 - The soft, subtle woman who says, "What do we need to know and do to make the idea possible."

Type 3 - The rich, dynamic woman who says, "Let's go to work and get it done!"

Type 4 - The bold, striking woman who says, "Here is how we can make it better and here is how we can duplicate it."

Any idea which one you may be?

I've learned that we are all 4 types, but we lead with a dominant type, or expression. I've learned everything from personality traits, thought and feeling processes, communication, behavior tendencies, body language, and even physical features! A-mazing. Every woman should own this book.

Not to sound too overly dramatic, (like I haven't already..;) but this book has opened a new world to me; understanding my husband, each one of my children, my siblings and my friends, but mostly myself. I thought that I was 2 other types before I finally figured out what type I dominantly expressed.

YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK.

I've learned that I can not only really FEEL like myself and EXPRESS myself, but I can DRESS myself and bring out that true nature.
For Valentine's Day, Ryan bought me the course.

Read the book.
Then let me know so we can talk. More info here.

10 comments:

Christina said...

Love your picture - I am going to read the book!

Carla said...

I'm definitely going to read this book. Thanks for the recommendation! You look great!

Honey said...

Sweet! Let me know what you guys figure out. I think I have an idea of your types (and others in our family), I want to see if I'm right. ;) I'm not going to tell you though, until you read it. :)

Lanette said...

I gonna read this book, too. I'm so interested! And this look of yours is smokin'! Really. Does Ryan like it? It's fun and flirty and so cute. Good job, Hon!

Honey said...

Thanks, Lanette! :) (Exactly the words I was going for as a Type 1.) Ryan loves it and I think likes it even more because I love how I feel. I can't wait for you to read the book!

rawhide said...

honey....i ust found your blog. you have a fun family and 6 kids.....i want six kids, but i think that means i need to find a husband first. ha! so glad i found this today.

Unknown said...

Honey you look fantastic!!! I will look into the book and study. Love you!

Rebecca said...

Honey, will you just tell me what type you think I am so I don't have to read the book?

Rebecca said...

:)

Melissa (Ryan's aunt) said...

Honey, I am a big fan of Carol Tuttle. She has some other great books about energy and healing as well. I love the dressing your truth stuff, but I don't do it -- too lazy and no money I suppose. BUT I am a fan and I love your before and after :)