Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Making it to the Zoo

We went to the zoo last week...
On the last day of Spring Break - for the entire city.
It was a mad house.
It took me 30 minutes just to park.
Even then it was a made-up space.

Luckily, we were with great company or else I would have turned around and driven the 30 minutes back home.
Ah, the difference wonderful family and great friends make. Seriously.

I didn't lose anyone and although people would stare when Henry would scream leaving EVERY animal, we made it.
(Dragging him or stuffing him in the stroller against his will.)

And we'll go back (certainly not with the rest of Denver) because the kids loved it.
And I can suck it up. ;)

The only picture I snapped
Henry and cousin Ethan

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

We were there that day as well and it was CRAZY!! I am glad you guys had fun. :)

Wray Sist3rs said...

Are you ready for another zoo day yet? I love this photo!