Monday, May 7, 2012

Some Gems

While in Utah last month, I dove into some family pictures.
Instead of taking the time to scan them, I just took a picture of my favorites with my phone.
You know, high quality. ;)

Here are some gems
(with my best date estimation as well).

 1983 (2 years old)

 Later in 1983

 1985 or 1986? (4 or 5 years old)

1990? Just the girls.
This is the best, WORST picture. 
Aren't we lovely? No outfit coordination whatsoever. 

 At the Cardston, Alberta Temple re-dedication 1991. 
(10 years old)

I prefer this one. :)
Reece and Travis's wedding last month - April 2012


4 comments:

Maggie said...

So cute. Good times and great memories of your cute family.

katieo said...

ohmygosh, I LOVE THESE!!! (and I'm sure the rest of your family is so excited you posted them, haha!)

That one of your mom and the girls is so precious. You all are such a good looking family! (no matter the decade!)

Lanette said...

Gems, to be sure! Those were so fun to see.

Flori said...

Honey, I LOVE this post! So many memories. I always thought the Livingstone girls were the height of glamour and I remember all of these "looks" so well! And I was so happy to see the picture of you all at the wedding. I just love your whole family!