Here are our Halloween pictures this year. Our kids were thrilled to be able to trick-or-treat two nights in a row! Tuesday night was our ward's trunk-or-treat and everyone came away with plenty of candy. Last night we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Hunt's house and were thrilled that Grandpa had just come home! YAY! The kids decided they weren't quite finished with the trick-or-treating so we ventured out again hitting about 10 houses. It was quite a bit chillier last night that Tuesday, but everyone had a good time!
A huge thank you to Grandma Livingstone who made the Dorothy dress for Rylee. She absolutely loved it and looked great! And for sending the unicorn costume that KC thought was great. KC loved the idea that one night she was a unicorn and then the next, a red power ranger! Another huge thank you to Grandma Hunt for inspiring Rylee with Toto in the basket (sorry, not pictured on here) and the red power ranger outfit (originally for Clay until KC put it on). The cutest power rangers I've seen...Thanks to our wonderful grandmas!


4 comments:
So cute. I love Rylee's costume. She's looking all grown up!
Cute kids! I love all their costumes. I love the picture of Clay and KC striking a pose! So cute! Love you!
Such cute, cute kids. And growing up so fast. We love you so much and just miss you. We can hardly wait to see you at Christmas. I'm so glad Rylee's dress fit. She looks so darling. Clay and KC are the cutest Power Rangers and Lucy you are such a darling cow. What a fun Halloween. Lucky G&G Hunt. Love you guys.
Honey, the kids look great! Someday maybe you should come for our soup and scoop, we miss you! When are we going to find out what your baby is? I'm excited!!
Post a Comment